Linda,

On 7/18/23 01:58, Linda Dunbar wrote:
Thanks for the reply. It is very helpful to better understand the draft.
See my suggestions below:
[...]
[Linda] It would be very helpful if you can include those examples in the draft because
the information is not really "arbitrary".

It's difficult to mention the specific examples of my earlier email in the
draft, because those documents are not yet standards documents (just I-Ds).

However, I added a more generic perspective on other use cases, including a
hypothetical example.

[Linda] Your description is very helpful. Can you it to the draft? Thank you.

I added a paragraph in the opening of Section 3 (which introduces the
bootstrapping protocol) to clarify that this method is not intended to be used
for rollovers, just for bootstrapping.

The changes are here:
https://github.com/desec-io/draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-bootstrapping/pull/10/files#diff-356ec8c295379536ae015166d01de308455cded000afc5476019b3effbb2ae43

Please let me know if these address your concerns!

Thanks,
Peter

--
https://desec.io/