Hi Tim,

On 28 Sep 2023, at 19:01, Tim Wicinski <tjw.i...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This starts a Call for Adoption for draft-bellis-dnsop-qdcount-is-one
>

> The draft is available here:
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bellis-dnsop-qdcount-is-one/
>
> Please review this draft to see if you think it is suitable for adoption
> by DNSOP, and send any comments to the list, clearly stating your view.
>
> Please also indicate if you are willing to contribute text, review, etc.

As a co-author of this document, I am very happy to continue working on it if
it is adopted.

I am quite sure that Ray feels similarly, although he ought not to be expected
to show up and say so since he's on vacation right now, hopefully not the kind
of vacation that involves sending e-mail to dnsop.

Joe