I agree that RFC8914 Extended Errors is an improvement and provides some
awareness on the reason for blocking,
but without knowing the blocking service it is not possible to comply against a
block and eventually request a reclassification.
I am not suggesting to take whatever text arrives from the DNS provider, but to
build a mechanism so that only trusted sources are presented to the user, e.g.
using only messages arriving from a DoH server, where the contact is related to
the certificate of the DNS server and eventually a registration mechanism is
built so that only registered contacts are allowed...

C2 General