Hi all,

For others following along: Upon Tim's suggestion towards the end of this WGLC,
I had sent notes to a handful of ICANN folks who are involved with DNSSEC, but
who may not be subscribed this list. I forwarded the WGLC message to them on
Sep 29 and extended Tim's invitation to offer relevant comments. This did not
elicit any concerns (neither privately nor publicly).

If the chairs could advise on the next step(s), the authors would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Peter