Hi all,

I am sorry not to be in Prague this week but I'm happy to hear that some of the
ideas that led me to write draft-jabley-dnsop-refer-00 a couple of years ago
have resurfaced, including I think the idea of signalling available transports
for a child along with the delegation which had also occurred to me back when I
wrote that draft.

Since I wasn't at the hackathon (and since there is no sign of related
discussion about this on this list) I assume a lot of the ideas are being
shared over beer. But if there's a mailing list or something else going on, I'd
be interested to hear about it. Perhaps other people on this list might be
interested, too. I heard there might be a DNS-OARC mattermost channel, but I
can't find it. Perhaps I'm just not very good at mattermost.

Joe