DNSSEC-deployment subscribers,

I just wanted to give you all a heads-up that at some point over the next few
days we're going to be migrating this email list (
dnssec-deployment@dnssec-deployment.org<mailto:dnssec-deployment@dnssec-deployment.org>
 ) as well as the http://www.dnssec-deployment.org/ web site over to servers
run in our (Internet Society) infrastructure.  In theory there should be no
disruption in communication and there shouldn't be any changes to using this
email list.

The list will continue to be at
"dnssec-deployment@dnssec-deployment.org<mailto:dnssec-deployment@dnssec-deployment.org>".
  I will note that naturally some of the underlying SMTP headers will change by
virtue of the messages being sent from a different mailman server.  If you are
filtering (or white-listing) messages based on certain SMTP headers you may
want to plan to potentially change whatever rules you are using.

I will send a message to the list and also post a message on
http://www.dnssec-deployment.org/ once the migration is complete.  Please do
feel free to contact me (on- or off-list) if you have any questions about this.

Thanks,
Dan

--
Dan York
Senior Content Strategist, Internet Society

http://www.internetsociety.org/deploy360/