> On Feb 7, 2015, at 2:12 PM, Dr Eberhard W Lisse <e...@lisse.na> wrote:
> where will this be?

>> There have been enough respondents to the Doodle poll that I think it’s safe
>> to fix the two times at 10am on Sunday, and noon on Tuesday.  There is no
>> respondent who isn’t able to make one or the other of those two times, and
>> most people can make both.
>> David, can you or your staff suggest a location in the venue?

I haven’t heard anything from David, so let’s just use a back corner of the
rotunda where the registration badge pickup is, at the top of the escalators,
in the conference center.  There are plenty of tables and chairs.  I’ll stake
one out early, and keep an eye out for everyone I recognize.  I’ll bring paper
printouts of the keyring, also.

See (many of) you in twelve hours.

                                -Bill