Duane, et al,

Congratulations.  I know there has been a tremendous amount of preparation for
this step.  Glad to see it paid off.

It’s particularly nice that this very important step took place in tandem with
the sunset of the IANA contract and hence the completion of the Transition, and
that neither interfered with the other.

Cheers,

Steve