From: Dr Eberhard W Lisse <e...@lisse.na>
Date: Friday, October 21, 2016 at 1:57 PM
To: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedl...@icann.org>
Cc: "dnssec-deployment@dnssec-deployment.org"
<dnssec-deployment@dnssec-deployment.org>
Subject: Re: [Dnssec-deployment] Invitation to Informal Gathering of DNSSEC
Implementers at ICANN57 in Hyderabad, SUNDAY, 06 November 2016

Julie,

you misunderstood me.

Will there be transport to the other hotels (I am staying at the Westin)?

el

--

Sent from Dr Lisse's iPad mini 4

On 21 Oct 2016, at 18:58, Julie Hedlund <julie.hedl...@icann.org> wrote:

Hi Eberhard,

The event will be in the Novotel Hotel, which is attached to the HICC (the
ICANN57 venue).  So, attendees will just have a short walk (around 10 minutes I
think) and they should not even have to go outside.

Kind regards,

Julie

Implementers at ICANN57 in Hyderabad, SUNDAY, 06 November 2016

Julie,

will there be a transport arrangement?

el

--