Great, thanks a lot for your comments.

This ISP have one of its resolvers validating from more than a year.
And it offers it through DHCP to all its costumers, along with the
two others without validation.

Anyway, I'll be following its deployment. I agree that is a good way
of going forward, as soon as they're aware it doesn't protect their
costumers... just to test their infrastructure and accomodate
operations... in a limited timeframe! As Sebastian says, it eventually
gets debugging hard :)

Hugo