Hi all,

As some of you may have picked up at the last ICANN DNSSEC workshop or
at DNS OARC, we've started a project to track the impact of the Root KSK
rollover over the coming months (dubbed the "Root Canary" project, see
also https://rootcanary.org for rudimentary info).

As a spin-off of this project, NLnet Labs and SURFnet have set up an
online test that determines which DS and signing algorithms the
resolver(s) configured on your system support. You can find the test here:

https://rootcanary.org/test.html

The test includes 4 DS algorithms (SHA1, SHA256, SHA512, GOST) and all
signing algorithms. It does not do a full NSEC vs. NSEC3 test, as we
assume that NSEC3 support likely also means NSEC is supported.

Feedback/suggestions are of course welcome :-), please contact me and/or
Willem Toorop at NLnet Labs.

Cheers,

Roland

--