***  Democracies Online Newswire  -  http://dowire.org ***
***  Headlines from top blogs: http://dowire.org/feeds ***

Below is my draft list of updated feeds on the DoWire web site:

http://dowire.org/feeds  OR
http://dowire.org/drupal/?q=aggregator/sources

>From this page you can see the last four headlines from a number of
sources.  It has a mix of e-democracy, e-government, citizen media,
non-profit tech and politics of technology feeds. I am trying to
limit this to blogs/feeds with at least two new posts a month.

I am interested in adding non-English e-democracy specific blogs and
your input on missing blogs or various RSS feed sources of value:

   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Cheers,
Steven Clift
http://dowire.org

Alexa Samuel's Otherwise Engaged
Andy Carvin's Waste of Bandwidth
Aspiration Tech - Better Tools for a Better World
Audio Activism
Beth Novek's Cairns Blog
Center for Democracy and Technology
Corante Many-to-Many
CyberAtlas - Click Z
CyberJournalist
Dan Gilmor - Citizen Journalism
David Farber's Interesting People
David Fletcher's Government and Technology
David Wilcox's Designing for Civil Society
Declan McCullagh's Politech
Del.icio.us Links - e-democracy
Del.icio.us Links - e-government
DoWire - Democracies Online Newswire E-mail List (Moving Soon)
DoWire - Newswire (via new blog)
DoWire - Steven Clift's Notes (All blog posts)
E-Media Tidbits
EList - Cyberpunks
EList - Global Knowledge for Development
EList - Nettime-l
Electronic Frontier Foundation
Federal Computer Week
Federal Computer Week - Culture and Context of Dig Gov
Furl Links - e-democracy
Furl Links - e-government
Global Voices
Google News - Online campaigning
Google News for "e-democracy"
Google News for "e-government"
Government Technology Magazine
Harvard's Berkman Center
Hypergene MediaBlog - Participatory Journalism
Ideal Government - UK
JD Lasica's New Media Musings
Jason Kitcat - e-democracy posts
John Gotze
K-Government
Louise Ferguson - City of Bits
Mikhail Doroshevich's Information Policy
National Coalition for Dialogue and Deliberation Happenings
Network-centric Advocacy
Online Parliamentarian - e-democracy notes from Scotland
Open Source in Government
Perfect.co.uk - E-Democracy
Personal Democracy Forum
Phil Windley's Technometria
Politics & Technology - Mandate Media
Politics Online - ePolitics Buzz Brief
Potlach - Will Davies UK
PublicTechnology.Net News - UK
Quick Links
ReadMyDay UK Project Blog w/ Griff Wigley
ResearchBuzz
Slashdot - Your Rights Online
Social Software Blog
TechSoup - Tech for Non-Profits
Technorati for "e-democracy"
Technorati for "e-government"
The Register - Internet and Law
Waypath for "Internet campaigning"
Waypath for "e-democracy"
Waypath for "e-government"
Wendy Selter's Legal Tags
Steven L. Clift    -   -  -  W: http://publicus.net
Minneapolis    -   -   -  -   E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Minnesota  -   -   -   -   -   - T: +1.612.822.8667
USA    -   -   -   -     Skype/MSN/Y!/AIM: netclift

Join Democracies Online: http://dowire.org
Start an Issues Forum: http://e-democracy.org/if