Democracies Online

From:   "Graham Young" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:     "Steven L Clift" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date sent:      Thu, 2 May 2002 17:12:16 +1000

Thought you might be interested in this site devoted to a discussion
of the ALP Review:
http://www.onlineopinion.com.au/onlinefocus/ALP_Review. It's open to
anyone interested in Australian politics and involves some senior ALP
figures. Was wondering whether it was worth a mention on your do-
wire. We've tried to take as many lessons from you as we can.

Regards,

Graham Young
^               ^               ^                ^
Steven L. Clift    -    W: http://www.publicus.net
Minneapolis    -   -   -     E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Minnesota  -   -   -   -   -    T: +1.612.822.8667
USA    -   -   -   -   -   -   -     ICQ: 13789183

*** Please send submissions to:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]     ***
*** To subscribe, e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]          ***
***         Message body:  SUB DO-WIRE                  ***
*** To unsubscribe instead, write: UNSUB DO-WIRE        ***

*** Please forward this post to others and encourage    ***
*** them to subscribe to the free DO-WIRE service.      ***