*** Democracies Online Newswire -  http://www.e-democracy.org/do ***
*** New!  Discuss Posts - http://e-democracy.org/do/discuss.html ***

After a whirlwind tour of Japan and number of exciting e-democracy
"discoveries" I am in now in Seoul, South Korea for the Metropolis
conference <http://www.metropolis2002.org>.

If you are in Seoul and would like to connect, drop me an e-mail
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>. This is the broadband capitol of the world.  I have
an ethernet connection in my hotel room.  Just as you would expect a
mini-bar in a major hotel, so to with high-speed Internet.

I am interested in learning about the use of the Internet in the
current presidential election campaign and any details on what is rumored
to be a hot place for e-democracy (of which I have no specific knowledge -
yet).

Some links:
http://www.politicalresources.net/korea.htm
http://www.kimsoft.com/korea.htm

Steven Clift
Democracies Online
http://www.e-democracy.org/do

*** Please send submissions to:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]     ***
*** To subscribe, e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]          ***
***         Message body:  SUB DO-WIRE                  ***
*** To unsubscribe instead, write: UNSUB DO-WIRE        ***

*** Please forward this post to others and encourage    ***
*** them to subscribe to the free DO-WIRE service.      ***