*** Democracies Online Newswire -  http://www.e-democracy.org/do ***
*** Established January 1998  -   Reaching over 2400 subscribers ***

As I indicated a number of weeks ago I am firming up my e-democracy-
related speaking schedule through the rest of the year.

When I travel, I like to arrange additional speeches, trainings,
meetings, and social events that help network the e-democracy
interest community around the world.  Please let me know if you are
interested in organizing something in the places below or anywhere in
the world for that matter.  For those new to DO-WIRE (welcome!), this
e-mail list has been built in large part through my speaking visits
to 21 countries.

My current themes include (see: http://www.publicus.net ):

Global E-Democracy Trends (exciting examples, bold statements)
Representative E-Government (representative institutions online)
Making a Difference: Local Communities Online (you can do it)
Online Consultation and Events (training for governments/others)

These are my tentative dates/places for availability ...

New York City - Wednesday, September, 4 or Friday, September 6

Paris - Wednesday, September 25,
        DO-WIRE Members Gathering?, evening of Sunday, Sept 22
Brussels/Europe - Thursday, September 26 or Friday, September 27
Lisbon - Monday, September 30

NYC/Boston/Philadelphia/Washington DC - Possible East Coast speaking
tour in mid-November.

It is not too early to get in touch about 2003.

Thanks,
Steven Clift
http://www.publicus.net
Democracies Online
http://www.e-democracy.org/do

^               ^               ^                ^
Steven L. Clift    -    W: http://www.publicus.net
Minneapolis    -   -   -     E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Minnesota  -   -   -   -   -    T: +1.612.822.8667
USA    -   -   -   -   -   -   -     ICQ: 13789183

*** Past Messages, Discussion http://e-democracy.org/do ***
*** To subscribe, e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]          ***
***         Message body:  SUB DO-WIRE                  ***
*** To UNSUBSCRIBE instead, write: UNSUB DO-WIRE        ***

*** Please forward this post to others and encourage    ***
*** them to subscribe to the free DO-WIRE service.      ***
*** Please send submissions to:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]     ***