*** Democracies Online Newswire -  http://e-democracy.org/do ***
***                                                          ***
*** Up to seven posts a week. To join over 2500 subscribers, ***
*** e-mail <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, in message:  sub do-wire   ***

A quick analysis of our member list puts the number at 67 countries.
I simply counted the two letter domain name extensions.

With lots of Hotmail, Yahoo and .com addresses, I know our reach is
even more extensive.  Ultimately, I'd like to recruit at least one
person from each country to be part of our network and then enable
people within a specific country to opt-in to networking with each
other.

Please see if your country is NOT listed below.  If it isn't, please
drop me a short note telling me where you are from:

    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The member list is not published, so don't worry about this
information being disclosed.

Thanks,
Steven Clift
Democracies Online
http://www.e-democracy.org/do

The list of DoWire member's countries (by domain extensions):

.ae  –  United Arab Emirates
.ar  –  Argentina
.at  –  Austria
.au  –  Australia
.be  –  Belgium
.bg  –  Bulgaria
.bj  –  Benin
.br  –  Brazil
.ca  –  Canada
.ch  –  Switzerland
.cr  –  Costa Rica
.cz  –  Czech Republic
.de  –  Germany
.dk  –  Denmark
.ee  –  Estonia
.eg  –  Egypt
.es  –  Spain
.fi  –  Finland
.fr  –  France
.gr  –  Greece
.gy  –  Guyana
.hk  –  Hong Kong
.hr  –  Croatia/Hrvatska
.hu  –  Hungary
.id  –  Indonesia
.ie  –  Ireland
.il  –  Israel
.in  –  India
.it  –  Italy
.jp  –  Japan
.ke  –  Kenya
.kg  –  Kyrgyzstan
.kr  –  Korea, Republic of
.kz  –  Kazakhstan
.lt  –  Lithuania
.lu  –  Luxembourg
.lv  –  Latvia
.mn  –  Mongolia
.mt  –  Malta
.mx  –  Mexico
.my  –  Malaysia
.nl  –  Netherlands
.no  –  Norway
.np  –  Nepal
.nz  –  New Zealand
.pe  –  Peru
.ph  –  Philippines
.pk  –  Pakistan
.pl  –  Poland
.pt  –  Portugal
.ro  –  Romania
.ru  –  Russian Federation
.se  –  Sweden
.sg  –  Singapore
.si  –  Slovenia
.sk  –  Slovak Republic
.sl  –  Sierra Leone
.sn  –  Senegal
.th  –  Thailand
.tr  –  Turkey
.tw  –  Taiwan
.ua  –  Ukraine
.uk  –  United Kingdom
.us  –  United States
.uy  –  Uruguay
.uz  –  Uzbekistan
.za  –  South Africa
.zw  –  Zimbabwe

^               ^               ^                ^
Steven L. Clift    -    W: http://www.publicus.net
Minneapolis    -   -   -     E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Minnesota  -   -   -   -   -    T: +1.612.822.8667
USA    -   -   -   -   -   -   -     ICQ: 13789183

*** Past Messages, Discussion http://e-democracy.org/do ***
*** To subscribe, e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]          ***
***         Message body:  SUB DO-WIRE                  ***
*** To UNSUBSCRIBE instead, write: UNSUB DO-WIRE        ***

*** Please forward this post to others and encourage    ***
*** them to subscribe to the free DO-WIRE service.      ***
*** Please send submissions to:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]     ***