*** Democracies Online Newswire -  http://e-democracy.org/do ***
***                                                          ***
*** Up to seven posts a week. To join over 2500 subscribers, ***
*** e-mail <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, in message:  sub do-wire   ***

A quick analysis of our member list puts the number at 67 countries.
I simply counted the two letter domain name extensions.

With lots of Hotmail, Yahoo and .com addresses, I know our reach is
even more extensive.  Ultimately, I'd like to recruit at least one
person from each country to be part of our network and then enable
people within a specific country to opt-in to networking with each
other.

Please see if your country is NOT listed below.  If it isn't, please
drop me a short note telling me where you are from:

    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The member list is not published, so don't worry about this
information being disclosed.

Thanks,
Steven Clift
Democracies Online
http://www.e-democracy.org/do

The list of DoWire member's countries (by domain extensions):

.ae    United Arab Emirates
.ar    Argentina
.at    Austria
.au    Australia
.be    Belgium
.bg    Bulgaria
.bj    Benin
.br    Brazil
.ca    Canada
.ch    Switzerland
.cr    Costa Rica
.cz    Czech Republic
.de    Germany
.dk    Denmark
.ee    Estonia
.eg    Egypt
.es    Spain
.fi    Finland
.fr    France
.gr    Greece
.gy    Guyana
.hk    Hong Kong
.hr    Croatia/Hrvatska
.hu    Hungary
.id    Indonesia
.ie    Ireland
.il    Israel
.in    India
.it    Italy
.jp    Japan
.ke    Kenya
.kg    Kyrgyzstan
.kr    Korea, Republic of
.kz    Kazakhstan
.lt    Lithuania
.lu    Luxembourg
.lv    Latvia
.mn    Mongolia
.mt    Malta
.mx    Mexico
.my    Malaysia
.nl    Netherlands
.no    Norway
.np    Nepal
.nz    New Zealand
.pe    Peru
.ph    Philippines
.pk    Pakistan
.pl    Poland
.pt    Portugal
.ro    Romania
.ru    Russian Federation
.se    Sweden
.sg    Singapore
.si    Slovenia
.sk    Slovak Republic
.sl    Sierra Leone
.sn    Senegal
.th    Thailand
.tr    Turkey
.tw    Taiwan
.ua    Ukraine
.uk    United Kingdom
.us    United States
.uy    Uruguay
.uz    Uzbekistan
.za    South Africa
.zw    Zimbabwe

^               ^               ^                ^
Steven L. Clift    -    W: http://www.publicus.net
Minneapolis    -   -   -     E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Minnesota  -   -   -   -   -    T: +1.612.822.8667
USA    -   -   -   -   -   -   -     ICQ: 13789183

*** Past Messages, Discussion http://e-democracy.org/do ***
*** To subscribe, e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]          ***
***         Message body:  SUB DO-WIRE                  ***
*** To UNSUBSCRIBE instead, write: UNSUB DO-WIRE        ***

*** Please forward this post to others and encourage    ***
*** them to subscribe to the free DO-WIRE service.      ***
*** Please send submissions to:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]     ***