*** Democracies Online Newswire -  http://e-democracy.org/do ***
***                                                          ***
*** Join over 2650 subscribers, from 75 countries on DO-WIRE ***

To unsubscribe from DO-WIRE, simply send an e-mail to:

     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In the message body (not subject), simply write:

     unsub do-wire

We are up to 2677 members, so the more you can do to manage your own
subscription the better.

If you have trouble unsubscribing (if your e-mail address was changed for
example), drop me a note with the e-mail address you think you were subscribed
under and I can remove you manually.

Steven Clift
Democracies Online Newswire

--