Keith N. McKenna wrote:
> Hi Keith,
>
> I’ve been working on the Intro Page for Calc and I was just
> wondering, because it says ‘In this section, we will show you the
> unique aspects of the OpenOffice Calc interface’, if you would still
> want a section explaining parts of the Calc window, e.g. the title
> bar, menu bar, etc. as you’ve already included that in the Writer’s
> User Interface page?
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Amy

Amy;

The introduction section already links back to the Writer section and
the earlier general information pages so I see no reason to include it
again. The general philosophy of the documentation structure is to
concentrate on what is unique to the particular component program that
is being written about and use links back to previous material for the
parts that are the same. Ricardo has already covered that with the links
in the introduction statement.

If any one has a different point of view please bring it forward know.

Regards
Keith