Robyn Chan wrote:
> Hi Keith,
>
> Yes probably a long time ago.  Can I keep Rchan1218 and delete the other?
>
> Thanks,
> Robyn
Robyn;
I am not sure of the efficacy doing that. I believe the only way to
delete a user is for an Administrator to do it and I am not a full admin
for Confluence. If it is just a matter of not remembering the password,
when you login there is a forgot your password link on the login screen.
If you click that it will ask for your e mail address and mail a link
for you to reset he password.

Also, I have cc'd this reply to the list In future please reply only to
the list. That way everyone benefits from the answer and in a case like
this someone with greater knowledge than mine also sees it and can reply
if necessary.

Regards
Keith