Jessica Steel wrote:
> Hi Keith,
>
> I apologize, unfortunately I'm still very new to navigating Apache but
> I will try to be more diligent moving forward. I have also style
> checked Support File Formats, and corrected my signature on the status
> page. I am happy to be directed if you have a part of the guide that
> needs immediate attention, otherwise I will peruse what else needs
> editing or style checks.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jess

Jessica;

We all make mistakes, it comes with the territory of being human. As far
as direction is concerned, you are doing just fine. My push of late has
been to have the Introductory materials and the Writer guide be the main
areas of concentration. For a host of reasons the documentation effort
has been stalled for quite a while and it is my belief that
concentrating on those two parts of the effort is the best way to move
forward.

Regards
Keith