Dear,

We would like to invite you to participate in a study on interaction design
in distributed software development.

At first, we are identifying people who are currently participating or who
have already participated in design or software development with
geographically distributed teams.

If you are currently participating or have already participated in design
or software development with geographically distributed teams, please give
your opinion in this survey.

The survey has only 6 (six) questions and is available at:
https://interactiondesign.limequery.com/435494?lang=en

Your participation is very important to the success of this study!

If possible, please help us to spread this survey.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to complete the survey.

Daniel Alves and Ecivaldo Matos.

--
Daniel Domingos Alves
PhD student in computer science at the Federal University of Bahia (UFBA)