F Campos Costero wrote:
On a Linux installation of OpenOffice I do see an E-mail option under Tools
-> Options -> Internet that I do not see on Windows. That matches my
understanding of the Choosing Internet Options section of Chapter 12 of the
Getting Started Guide.
Regards,
Francis

Thanks Francis. I will remove the comment from Jean and the Getting Started Guide will be finished. Can you start Pull Request for the Writer and Calc Guides so we can move those along as well? Then there is the Impress Guide as well.

Thank toy so much for all your hard work.

Regards
Keith.

On Thu, May 5, 2022 at 2:12 PM Keith N. McKenna <keith.mcke...@comcast.net>