Thanks everybody for your input.I agree that that the 4.2.0 schedule is so nebulous that it makes sense to forge ahead with the 4.1.x documentation.I will start splitting my time with getting the Getting Started one files published to the wiki and starting the review of the Writer and Calk guides.

If we can all start Doing issues and assigning ourselves to them in the project so that we know who is doing what and then closing the issue when the work is completed it will go a long way towards knowing where we are at any point in time. Francis for know just post on the list what you are working on and either Digro or I will assign you to the issue.

Again, thank you all for ypur ideas and the hard work that you have doneto move us closer to having Sold documentation for the users.

Regards
Keith