Keith N. McKenna wrote:
The first thing I saw as I started reviewing the chapters of the writer guide was Francis' not around the handling of the Title page and other front matter.

My first inclination is to remove most of it and treat it as we did the Getting Started Guide and put all that information in the ODM file. What do others think?

I will start reviewing the content changes only as we continue this discussion.

Regards
Keith
As there has been a flurry of work around problems with generating a proper PDF, I will leave this open until 2022-06-17 17:35 UTC. We need to consensus if this is the way to proceed.

Regards
Keith