Francis;

Ideally You should go through the changes one, by one anseither accept them or reject them. However, there is a bug that makes that difficult if there are more than 4 or 5 changes. I will try to track that bug down and raise its priority to hopefully get it fixed.

I see no reason given the known bug of accepting the changes and then making any new changes as necessary.

Regards
Keith

F Campos Costero wrote:
I finished my review of the first three chapters of the Writer Guide. After
I pushed the commits, it occurred to me that I probably should have
accepted all of Keith's edits that were in place when I fetched the
documents. Does anyone object to a standard process of accepting all
previous Tracked Changes and making new commits only with new edits or
revisions of the previous ones? I have found that having a large number of
tracked changes makes documents unwieldy and even unstable.

Regards,
Francis

On Mon, Jan 23, 2023 at 6:09 PM F Campos Costero <fjcc.apa...@gmail.com>