Francis;

AOO41WG16 came through fine. ODT documents have always come through to the lists.

I hope that you fell better soon.

Regards
Keith

F Campos Costero wrote:
Hi Keith,
The version in my local repository also has all the cross references broken. I do have a version stored separately that seems to have the cross references intact. I can't swear that it is exactly up to date with the latest version of the document but you can use it as a guide to what the references pointed at. I'll try to attach it to this message, though I believe that attachments are usually stripped out. I'll send it to your private email if it doesn't make it. I've been sick the last couple of days and I'm still not fully recovered. That's why it took me a while to respond to your message. I'll upload chapter 7 of the Writer guide as soon as I have enough energy to do a final check.
Franics