To: <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 12:44 PM
Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] What is wrong in this title page spec?

1) No I have removed the legal notice from book verso titlepage.

2) I am not any good at "fo" syntax, but figured that the 'title' in legal
notice was being printed twice.
traced it back to a typo in my command-line. I was generating "tets.xsl"
where as include was "test.xsl"

3) the duplicate id problem is gone, but the legal text appears on page 5!
  (see attached test.fo & pdf)
http://www.nabble.com/file/p13261483/test.fo test.fo
http://www.nabble.com/file/p13261483/test.pdf test.pdf

~spr

Bob Stayton wrote:

Do you still have a legalnotice on your book verso titlepage?  Can you
tell
what element is producing the duplicate ID by looking in the FO file?

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
DocBook Consulting
[EMAIL PROTECTED]