On 3 nov. 07, at 13:23, Thomas Schraitle wrote:

A solution could be to insert the parent para with an os="leopard" like
this:

Did you tried this?

I just tried and it works.

I found the exact problem. with profile.os=tiger defined some chapter only leopard were included. And that because I included them like that :

        <xi:include href="TimeMachine.xml" os="leopard"/>

And it doesn't work. In fact, if i understood, the role have to be declared inside the chapter file. For entire leopard chapter, in the chapter tag.

Thanks a lot for you time and your help,

Jacques
--
« Mac OS X Server à votre Service » est épuisé.
Vous pouvez désormais l'acquérir en PDF