Hi,

My docBook ist double-sided. I would like to set one small icon on the outside
of each page.   In the icon is the chapter number. In the CHAPTER ONE there is
“1” in the icon. In the CHAPTER TWO, there is “2” in the icon.

This icon should be POSITIONED differently. In the CHAPTER ONE it has a
distance of “3in” to the top of the page. In the CHAPTER TWO it has a distance
of “4in” to the top of the page.

Could someone tell me how to manage it? Thanks.

Lily

http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger