Mauritz Jeanson wrote:
|  -----Original Message-----
| From: Mike | | I can't, for the life of me, get saxon to output anywhere | but the local | directory. Reading the docs, I found three different params for | specifying the output directory, none of which work.

You are probably looking for the base.dir parameter:
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/html/base.dir.html

It seems as if you might be confusing regular chunked output and Website
output. They are similar, but different.
See http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/Chunking.html and
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/Website.html.

Mauritz

No, actually, I think chunking is what I want- I want to make one giant xml file rather than a bunch of smaller ones. But in the output I want multiple html files.

base.dir doesn't work either. Am I doing this right? I put this just above the <xsl:include href="chunk-code.xsl"/> line in my modified chunk.xsl file (chunkohp.xsl):

<xsl:param name="base.dir" select="/www/mfsite/docbook"></xsl:param>

I also tried putting it after the line instead of before it, too.

I also tried it as

<xsl:param name="base.dir" select="/www/mfsite/docbook"/>

And the path to that directory is correct.