Hello,

I am currently going through the wiki and especially with regards to tools am finding things that could use updating (which I would very much like to do, being the very humble contribution I am able to offer to the project at the moment).

Following the advice on the front page to contact someone in the UserGroup to obtain editing rights, I asked Dave to add me to the editors, but he does not have rights to do that. Could someone who can please add me - and should the instructions be corrected?

And right before I begin doing anything:
how should dead links be handled (I've found a few that should point to online resources) - annotate, research where the contents may now be on the Web, or just remove?

Thanks!
Nathalie Sequeira