To: "DocBook Apps ML" <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2010 12:44 PM
Subject: [docbook-apps] Re: DocBook-XSL 1.76.1-RC2 for preliminary testing

Hi,

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 4:07 PM, Keith Fahlgren <abdela...@gmail.com> wrote:
The second release candidate for DocBook-XSL 1.76.1 is ready for your
testing at: https://sourceforge.net/projects/docbook/files/

This is an unstable release and MUST NOT be used in production
environments. If no bugs are reported, the stable 1.76.1 release
should follow this one soon.

Should the release of 1.76.1 be held up on this bug
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3087359&group_id=21935&atid=373747
? There have been some other issues reported, but I believe many of
them are long-standing issues rather than regressions in the 1.76
release.

Thanks,
Keith