Tom,
Here is what I use:

<!-- Change the font size of the block or para -->
<xsl:template match="pa...@font-size]">
           <fo:block font-size="{...@font-size}">
               <xsl:apply-templates/>
          </fo:block>
</xsl:template>

and you need to use <para font-size="yada-yada"> where "yada-yada" is any
font-size or percentage.

Regards
Dean Nelson

In a message dated 11/09/10 06:55:43 Pacific Standard Time,