On 11/13/2010 9:50 PM, Keith Fahlgren wrote:
On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 5:26 PM, Mike Maxwell<maxw...@umiacs.umd.edu>  wrote:
Is there any program out there which, given two versions of a DocBook v5
file, finds the differences and outputs a marked-up version *using the
revisionflag attributes*?

oXygen's XML Diff (http://www.oxygenxml.com/xml_diff_and_merge.html)
and DeltaXML (http://www.deltaxml.com/) are the two commercial
differencing products I'm aware of. I believe that DeltaXML does
generate the revisionflag-marked output documents.

Ah, thanks, I missed that!  From their website:
   DeltaXML DocBook Compare highlights changes between
   any two docbook files. Docbook Compare performs a
   detailed comparison between the two files and
   automatically adds revision flags to highlight added,
   deleted or changed text. Changes to individual table
   cells are clearly identified.
But what a price :-(: $1500/year for a site license! (Which is the cheapest license they have; the only other choice is a multiple site license.)
--
        Mike Maxwell
        maxw...@umiacs.umd.edu