Hi there!

I'm learning to use DocBook and I was trying to figure out how to make an
article with coverpage... Or alternatively a book without the need of
chapters (although i think I'd prefer the first thing) The xsl stylesheet
scheme seems so flexible that I thought it must be possible... but i was
lost in tons of sites on xsl stylesheet discussions...

I will continue my search, but I thought maybe i could just ask you (since
you are the one person that surely knows that already) if it was possible
and maybe if you had the appropriate reference for me :)

many, many thanks in advance,

Cristóbal Vio

Update:

I've continued my search and it still isn't clear to me if I need to do a
new xsl style or alter the dtd part concerning the article type.

Still hoping you can answer.

Thanks in advance,

Cristóbal