Hi guys,

I'm trying to add the below to each chunked html page.

<script type="text/javascript"
src="//s7.addthis.com/js/300/addthis_widget.js#pubid=XXX"></script>

What happens is that the <script> tag gets shortened to

<script type="text/javascript"
src="//s7.addthis.com/js/300/addthis_widget.js#pubid=XXX"/>

ie. the redundant closing tag is removed and the end slash added.

This stops the rest of the html being displayed. If I manually change the html after it has been created to the top, the AddThis sharing buttons appear.

I know there is probably a simple answer to this but can't get it. Is there a way to stop the <script> tag getting shortened?

Thanks,

Peter