From: Wood Nick
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2014 2:24 PM
To: 'Janice Manwiller'
Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Trouble formatting PDF TOC entries

Janice,

If you could run maven docbkx with your original customization (i.e. <choose>
instead of <xsl:choose>) and it did not fail, then your customization is not
being called – I have just tested it.  Therefore, you need to look at your
customization layer to make sure the customized stylesheets is being called.

Regards

Nick