Hi Bob,

I have today ordered a copy of Power Shift on Amazon. Although I do have an
interest in solar power, I did this mostly in appreciation of the fine work you
have always done to support the DocBook community over the years.

I hope everyone on this mailing list feels the same way and rushes to order
their own copy of your new book.

Thanks for everything!