From: Stefan Knorr [mailto:skn...@suse.de]
Sent: Dienstag, 23. August 2016 08:00
To: Shikareva, Ekaterina
Cc: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Removing newlines between <para>s

Hi Ekaterina,

(I'll try again, maybe it's helpful this time... although I won't attempt to go
into strip-space details.)

If this is just about entries, how about just removing all para tags from
entries? I.e.:
<xsl:template match="entry/para"><xsl:apply-templates/></xsl:template>

This should give the effect you want, I think, without you having to add more
quirks to your stylesheets to handle the same-line paras.
But maybe there is more to it.

hth,

Stefan.

---                                                                    .
SUSE Linux GmbH. Geschäftsführer: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham
Norton. HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg).

This e-mail and any attachment(s) are intended only for the recipient(s) named
above and others who have been specifically authorized to receive them. They
may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient,
please do not read this email or its attachment(s). Furthermore, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any
attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this e-mail and then
delete this e-mail and any attachment(s) or copies thereof from your system.
Thank you.