Hi there

I was teaching programming to students with Aspergers syndrome 6 months last year in a Windows environment, so I came across bash in the git package. Otherwise I haven't touched Win since 2002 ;)

I am on Linux, my present web development students on Win or Mac, so cross platform is important, and that was all I wanted to comment on.

Cheers

Niels