> The 51st table raises warnings in oxygen 20.1 and I donot know why:

>                 <title>Erstbeobachtung</title>

The empty <info/> element can’t be followed by a title. You could remove
it, or move the title inside it.

The caption element is, I think, only available in the HTML table model,
so you either have to remove it, or convert the table from CALS to HTML.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Tovey-Walsh <n...@nwalsh.com>