I've be studying Bob's XSL book, but I can't seem to find out how to change the
pagination on book TOCs and LOTs. I've figured out how to specify which LOTs
get built (tables, figures, etc), but each of them appears on PDF as a separate
recto-verso pair, with the verso being empty in each case. My LOTs are less
than a full page, and I'd rather run them together with no page breaks
separating them. The main TOC fits on one page, but generates an empty verso
page. Is there a way to suppress the page breaks?