Hi Bob,

I got your endnotes template working — really helpful!

For anybody else who tries this, the <bibliography> element needs a
role='endnotes' attribute.

One question, if you don't mind: at the beginning of the generated list of
endnotes for each chapter, the chapter number is separated from the chapter
title by a colon (":").

Is there some way to change this, e.g., to a "."? Which template generates
this character?

Thanks again!

M.