Hello world,

This weekend, I hacked away at the xslTNG stylesheets in an effort to
make them build on Windows. I’ve succeeded. Sort of. It works fine on my
machine (of course), but fails in a GitHub action:

https://github.com/ndw/xslTNG/actions/runs/5038739863/jobs/9036444446#step:8:3750

This looks for all the world like a problem with the encoding,

  https://saxonica.plan.io/issues/6042

but I’ve done everything I can think of to process the files as UTF-8.
Those same mitigations “work for me” locally.

Feedback from other Windows users, most especially someone who can
reproduce the error *and* describe how to fix it (!) most appreciated.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norm Tovey-Walsh <n...@nwalsh.com>