Hola Ricardo,

have you seen this?
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/Localizations.html

It's easiest to add the lang attribute on the root element. You can also set the l10n.gentext.language parameter at run time in the XSL.

Best regards,

--Scott

Masashi wrote:
Hi, Everybody,

Sorry if this a very basic question.

I'm a very beginner user in a long searching over tons of google pages, but I just can't find a feature/package/funtionality/etc that would change my Docbook document in another language.

For example, how can I configure my text processor (I use docbook2pdf from docbook-utils-pdf package) to print instead of "Chapter" the word "Capítulo", or "Summary" become "Sumário" in Portuguese?

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards.

Ricardo Maeda.