Does anyone know of a mapping, even a rough mapping, for docbook 4 parameter
entities to matching Docbook 5 RNG defines? For example, we have  a
customization layer that adds additional elements to the docbook 4
refentry.class PE and to achieve the same in DB5 we need to modify
db.reference.components and db.toplevel.sections (and lower level sections,
such as db.sect1.sections) so that our custom refentry elements can appear at
the same points as refentry. Or perhaps I should customize db.extension.blocks
or db.simplesect. Are there any customization layer conversion guides out there?

Regards,

Steve Cuzner
Product and Web Help Group