Hello,

IDEs like Eclipse and IntelliJ IDEA don’t quite prevent you from inserting the
wrong element or attribute, but once you’ve fetched the XSD they help with tag
completion and also immediately flag invalid markup (in red text for example).
Both those IDEs let you run validation, making it straightforward to find
markup errors.

Of course both IDEs have you edit text. Neither have WYSIWYG capabilities as
far as I know.

Regards,
Mark