Hi Flavia,

I've used DocBook to produce EPUB 3.0 files and opened them on Android
phones (Nexus 4 and Nexus 5) and on a Nexus 7 tablet using both Google
Books and the Aldiko reader without experiencing any issues. Tables
are problematic on any device especially smaller ones often requiring
that you limit the number of columns. I haven't embedded media files
in ebooks so can't speak to that issue.

Many ereaders don't fully support CSS 3--and that has been my
experience with Aldiko--so that may possibly be an issue.

Hope that helps.

--

Peter Lavin
Telephone:      1 416 461 4991