I'm running apache httpd server inside docker container on linux (centos 7)
machine. I've placed container behind the bridge. Now I want to measure the
cpu usage of docker bridge, and the cpu used the the http process when it
is handled from docker bridge to host network stack separately in user mode
and in kernel mode. How can I do that ? I used perf tool for cpu profiling,
but I can't infer from that the cpu used when the packet is moved through
the bridge (the overhead added because of the bridge). Thanks.

"docker-dev" group.
to docker-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.