Hi List

 I'm running a perl wrapper script from cron which copies a file to and
from a running docker container.
 This script works fine when run manually, but  fails in cron at the docker
cp step, with this message:

"cannot enable tty mode on non tty input"

I know that with docker exec I can use -ti to fix this issue, but I can't
seem to do this with "docker cp"

So, does this mean it's not possible to use "docker cp" in scheduled cron
jobs ?

Any suggestions on how to fix this would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Traiano